About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Wish You Were Never Born

Tuesday 18 October 2011

I never hated someone so much for so bloody long. Seriously, this guy here is fucked up.

Which loser shoots girls till blue black? Well he does. I wish he died. He thinks that he is so POPULAR just because he hangs with the cool kids. Spouting vulgarities like nobody business. Coming in class thinking he's the boss.

Don't anyhow throw thing, not happy? Stay home, nobody owes you a shitty living. Test my patience more, i confirm give you one rabak. I mean what I'm saying right now. Don't hit my limit. I tolerated your bullshit long enough.