About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Away from home.

Friday 30 September 2011


Okay! Quick posing before I leave my place! I'm heading over to young's place to stay over for the next day. That big fat pig of mine is sick, stupid seventeen years old boy has a body of a seventy years old man. LOL.

Alright, nothing much done today actually. Went down to get some stuff, packed my room and then rotted on my bed to watch CSI. Although CSI is scary shit, with the disgusting body, it's surprisingly addictive! Okay, super short post. I'm gonna leave the house now!

Miss me everybody!!!! (: