About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Losing it.

Sunday 2 October 2011


Back home from baby's place. Feeling as crappy as ever. No mood for anything. Just feel like shit. I don't even have the mood to go out, seriously. Hating life x infinity now. i need something to do, I feel like damn sians lately. Sighs.

Part of me feel like giving up on some things in life, because I feel like I'm no longer needed or anything. So like, what's the point? A life without expectations is meaningless, and a life with expectations leads to disappointment. So how the hell am I suppose to live? Complicated bullshit.


Use to dream of having the best wedding on Earth with you, but right now. Even having a wedding with you seem difficult. I don't know if you can continue leaving like this and neither can I. I want you to want me, y'know? Sighs, shan't talk about it already. Signing off. Bye.