About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Barricade

Monday 11 June 2012

Hi, I'm back. I have a topic that I'm so very excited to blog about this particular person that have been getting popularity for pushing an old lady down the bus, Alex Ong. I'm pretty sure everyone know what he did already and I've only to know that it was because of the 76 years-old lady pressing the bus bell at the very last minute. Never seen what a commotion he made? No worries, I'm delighted to show you.




So clearly you guys know what this asshole did right? He literally just pushed the elderly off the bus. Really, I am speechless when I saw that. I really wish that God put me in that bus at that very moment, I wouldn't be so nice and just tell him off. I will walk up to him and punch him straight in the face. Even if I get in trouble for doing that it will be worth it. 

First he wanted to slap the old lady which I couldn't tell. I was like what the hell is he going to do? 


Seriously, to look into an elderly's eye and still have the heart to want to slap her and bloody hell push her, this guy be it mentally sick or not, has no heart at all. Really. 

After this part he just bloody pushed the lady down. There was a lot of things I was furious with is:

a) Y U PEOPLE ON THE BUS NO WHACK HIM!?

b) The person who took this video was some guy from NewPaper, I mean I know you feel really good that you've gotten a chance to get such an awesome story but hello, how can you sit there so calmly when you see an elderly getting pushed down. (At that point of time when she got pushed, I was already fuming with rage, cursing & swearing at the laptop as it I was there) 

c) Y BUS UNCLE STILL LET HIM STAY ON THE BUS!? If I were the bus driver, call the police on the spot get him arrested instantly. 

d) This loser defending himself with mental illnesses. Go jump down the building or something, DON'T HURT INNOCENT ELDERLY PLEASE.

Really super pissed off with this asshole. I'm typing so hard on the keyboard I think it's gonna break too. And he still have the cheek to bloody defend himself with mental illness. If I'm not wrong, it's autism. 

He still have the cheek to say publicly that..


Bloody asshole. Really no need face, go let the dogs eat better. 




Still got the bloody cheek by indirectly saying like it was her who "kind of" started it. Really, when I read all these, wanna ask God to send him straight to hell. Let all the devil punish him. Light push my ass! Light push will fall with injuries? So if I was pissed I should go around pushing people? LOL, then i guess you'll see people lying all over Singapore cause everyone would be pushing everyone. 

Why not we all just push ourselves down buses, cool trend eh. 

And you said you had autism, like seriously. YOU THINK WE SINGAPORE STUPID? I'll show you the symptoms someone suffering from autism should have.


If you ask me I don't see anything about pushing elderly down the bus. Either you are trying to be a wimp and hide your fault with mental illnesses or wiki has a problem (which I highly doubt so) 

Then you changed your story to how pathetically you were treated in Secondary School and army. And the way you talk, doesn't seem apologetic at all, sorry if I'm being too straightforward but I really feel this way. I bet you were treated badly in the past because you were an asshole since then.

So if you think saying a sorry would change what you did, well you're damn wrong. Why not I push you down now & just say I'm sorry. 

Alex Ong, I can't wait for you to be punished. It's a disgrace I have the same surname as you. Still posting shit indirectly blaming the old lady. Stop being more of a disgrace that you already are. 

Let's all get depression and push people off buses and all we got to do is apologize like as if we were so damn sorry but still indirectly blaming the other party. Then come up with excuses like I was an abused child. 

Okay, I believe the post is long enough. So shall blog another time. Anyway I'm back doing covers so do check me out on youtube by searching CherylEscadaMusic your comments and feedbacks are appreciated be it good or bad! 

Like my facebook page @ Cheryl Escada Ong too! Much love and let's stop pushing people off buses. SAY NO TO ALEX ONG! (: 

xoxo.