About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

What goes around comes around

Saturday 28 April 2012

Okay I'm blogging with my iPad now because I ain't going home tonight because I hate how unreasonable my dad can be.

So yes back here to rant. The problem is, today when my mum fetched me to work she told me that she will tell my dad to come over to pick me up from work since I'm going to end really late so that when he picked me I won't have to go home very late. So when I was near ending time, I gave him a call not knowing that it was my phone that is causing problem so I called several times before realising my phone had no reception so I moved myself and called again and asked him nicely and again this asshole fucking scolded me. Then fucking say till like I fucking only think for myself. If you don't want me to go out bloody hell just tell me you want me stay home. No need to add so much oil to the fire. And furthermore you complained to mum as if it was my fault. Seriously you only think for yourself and think you fucking awesome. Too bad man, you're far from it you're just pure arrogant. Trust me dude I'm not the only one saying it.

And okay Cheryl is having problems with Tingli and I would like to ask everyone what do you think of this. This child play is driving me mad la k. So this girl name Tingli decided to leave her things with Cheryl to sell but want to take back last minute. And she expect Cheryl to go her house again to pass to her which I think too ridiculous. Then this Tingli tell me neverminds, lot one but the thing is still far for Cheryl so I gave her a choice bukit panjang since its so close to lot one like five ten minutes can reach already she say she got curfew and she stays at bukit batok so being nice and understanding I told her k lo leave at my house then she use the curfew reason again and started being rude. Fuck I dont know why people grow their brains on butt nowadays. Seriously as a friend of hers I believe you guys know where is bukit batok lot one and bukit timah right? So can you please teach her before bringing up gangster stuff to talk. Really what is happening to the world.

Okay shall stop ranting, gonna chillz and spend the night with baby!