About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Happiness is key

Friday 23 December 2011


Bless in the name of the Lord, may love be on it's way to me. For I shall not ask for much, just happiness with the ones I love this christmas.

I may not have been a good girl dear santa, but everyone do deserve a chance. So for love, I hope i get mine, to to find happiness once more.

Once again, I shall say, I don't ask for much this christmas, just to be happy with the ones I love - God, family, friends & Nicholas Young,

Bless me, bless all. Happy Merry Christmas Eve.


xoxo.

Daddy God,
I wish for nothing much this year, just a little more happiness in my life dear Lord. I promise to be good, i promise to be me. The year is coming to an end, and this time i wish for it to be the best. Smiles & laughter and if there is to be tears, let it be tears of joy oh Lord. Amen.