About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Long But Worthy

Thursday 22 December 2011


Finally ended a super long day with nick (: Haha, thank God he has finally come to a stop from travelling anywhere to do some missionary work. Now he's all mine till the rest of my holiday ends.

It's been a super long day today & i'm super exhausted. Slept at bloody 5am for no apparent reason. Usually this happens only when i'm effing excited about something, but i don't know what was so exciting that i couldn't sleep! So guess what i do the entire night? I freaking stared at winnie while she's sleeping like a pig. And finally fell asleep but woke up late to meet nick cause stupid winnie forgotten to wake me up, need to bitch slap her x100.

Rushed like a pig and left the house to cab over to nick's place. Thank God he wasn't awake when i got the so i passed! Not counted as late! YAY! But tired as ever, not enough sleep + hungry like pig = super grumpy me. But i manage to hide my grumpiness and moodswing (:

Then arcade with nick & zhiyong. Then training with baby. Played with cordelia and laughed like mad girl. Well, that pretty much led me to feeling so piggy now. Feel like dying on my bed.

One thing for sure is, I'll definitely sleep before winnie does today. No doubt. TOO TIRED.

Okay, gonna catch cars 2 with winnie on skype now & sleep halfway through, xoxo.