About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

This is what we call life

Monday 2 January 2012


Worried about thing i shouldn't be. Sometimes I wish i could be worry free. Being a kid feels way better, all you have to worry about is what is mummy going to cook for me later or what time is playtime. Why do we have to grow up so fast and face the world. Nobody gave us a heads up that the society would be screwed, nobody told us we have to go through hell to reach heaven.

Why were we brought up through happiness when we'll face hell soon enough. Well, this is what people call life. Where bitterness kicks in first then you enjoy the glory. But it isn't fair is it? Why is it some don't even have to try. Yet some have to go through crazy much to enjoy.

Well, I guess nobody's perfect, those that were brought up with everything they want would never know what life is. And those that were brought of with nothing would never know what it feels like to have everything in front of you.

I'm just going through a stepping stone in life but I wish to end it so fast. Nobody said it would be so tiring but what the heck, I'm halfway there. Let's continue, it's life after all.

So during every start of the year, there would always be a time for new year resolution. Though i never fail to forget them, having them still don't kill right. Here comes my list:
1. Be closer with daddy God. (Need to stop backsliding, doesn't mean I don't go to church means I shouldn't pray too.)
2. Have a great relationship and go through everything with maturity (Big no no to dramas please.)
3. To finish RP as soon as possible and get out of there. (It contributes shit loads to what I call hell.)
4. To continue living a life I'm comfortable with and confident to call it my own.
5. Visit my dear aunt more (Okay, i really love her to bits.)
6. Get myself organized then get a dog as companion (I'm damn bored at home.)
7. Stop all rivalry with anyone I have (I'm just really tired.)
8. Be everything I can to make anyone who is close to me happy.
9. Learn to save money. (I'm really needing this.)
*10. Always be happy. (I live my life for myself, so i guess that most important after all.)

Let's just keep it at ten this year. There's a lot for me already. I'm gonna try to make it happen this year. Gonna make a list. I don't want to waste my life away and start regretting like a fool again, been there done that.

Yes, tomorrow would be the start of the last term for year 1. Happy? Yes. Sad? Yes. Why? Cause I'm not prepared for what's ahead. Considering I'm already dying in year one with all the programming and networking, I'm terrified of what I have to face in year 2. But nonetheless, I'm gonna give it my best shot to complete this year without repeating. Praying hard.

That's all for today, gonna have my late night snacks and get ready for hell tomorrow. Goodnights!