About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Chinese New Year 2012

Sunday 29 January 2012


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Laughs, I know I haven't been blogging because I damn lazy. Okay I know damn pig but I can't be bothered to because my life damn boring.

Currently rotting in school now because there's nothing to do at all! And guess what? I'm playing pokemon, yes I kinda figured that I really need a life. So how has everyone cny been? How are the angpows collection this year? Haha.

Haven't been lucky lately considering that I've lost like 2 days in a row! My gosh! Went Songwei's place yesterday to hang with seeling, sw, jona & young. Was pretty fun. My reaction when i went there was epic. Cause his condo was located at some ulu terraces place. So i was thinking like EH HE STAY BIG BIG HOUSE AH! Only to realise his condo is located among the terrace, DIAOOOOO! 

Meeting young & amanda later at Bishan, woah. I actually just wants school to end soon. I have no idea why the hell am I here actually. Not even doing anything. Just here to connect some cables and nua. I'm still considering if it will be okay if I just fail this and get better grades for the rest. Aikes, this is really pissing. 

Okay, back to pokemon now! BYE! Will blog soon, I PROMISE!