About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

I won't give up

Thursday 12 January 2012


Hello! Okay, making the effort to blog even when sometimes I have no mood or nothing to blog. Been MC-ing lately and finally going back to school tomorrow. Excited? Hmm not really. I swear I feel I am wasting my time in school. But fuck, I'm leaving in a couple of weeks so just tolerate till it's over. Anyway school fees has been paid for already and if I didn't go, that would be a big waste of money too.

So what have I been doing lately? Simple, wake up eat sleep then meet Nicholas, continue sleeping and the cycle repeats. Oh not forgetting the fact that I am eating like a freaking pig. Yes I've put on so much weight I'm afraid to look at myself. Don't even have the gut to weigh myself to see how much I've gain.

OKAY! I know I very whiny but you people need to know it's not easy being a girl okay! You are either too fat or too short, and as for me I'm both fat & short which equals to I'm practically hopeless. I really need to lose some weight before the fat starts showing itself more.

Suggestions to losing weight people? Just facebook me, tweet me or sms/whatsapp/call me. ANYTHING! I just need help. Tired of being fat. I'm fine with being short, it's pretty cute sometimes. Okay, self praising. I need a life.

Hmm I haven't been really feeling that happy or cheerful lately but thank God for friends & love ones. Nicholas has been a dear lately. Thankful for everything.

Although it's friday the thirteenth tomorrow, I hope that as the days pass, everything will get better, everyone will be happier.