About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

It was never meant to be like this

Monday 9 January 2012


I'm gonna be an honest girl right now. I am not having the time of my life rn and I definitely am not happy. In fact, I'm dying a little more everyday. Sometimes you have to go through such extreme pain to know what life is all about. 

This one month has been the most torturous for me. I am faced up with people that I have to disappoint and a lot more. Let's just say, it's a very crucial period of my life that I've to learn to know how to face situation that may be life threatening and very hurtful emotionally to me and the people around me. 

To think that I'm only seventeen, I feel that I've gone through enough at this age. And what I really do hope that a rocky start means a brighter future for me. 

P.S./ everyone like so lazy to blog nowadays and everyone is vlogging. Might be doing it too cause I wanna keep my blog alive eh.