About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Tragedy strikes & all you can do is watch

Sunday 8 January 2012


Okay I had a really bad start to this year but I really don't wish to elaborate any further cause thinking about it kills me bad enough. But after I'm all over with this, I really just wanna live my life to the fullest. It hard to feel happy or fine in fact, but all these shit is just part and parcel of life.

Never in my seventeen years of life did I imagine a life so tough. I really hate the fact that I was brainwashed by fairytales, where all bad things just fade off in a couple of hours or days, then boom, happily ever after. What is the invention of fairytales for? To give us a harder time to face the real world when we grow up? It's crap, seriously.

Well, stop being negative. On the bright side, I'm leaving RP for good. Yes, it's confirmed. No more RP and stupid programming, really just gonna focus on being best friend with my calculator and read numbers like they are my own kids.

I'm not really prepared for the nightmare, but I would rather suffer going through numbers than coding. Math beats programming hands-down.

& Big Thanks To My Nicky Young

In this whole journey, I've been cranky and screaming my head off at him. But he stayed on and on till today. Lately, my mood has been way worse and he stood by me still, making me smile even when I'm always there to make sure he is lack of sleep and broke as hell. This boy have proven himself to be my man and I'm very thankful for that.

Who knows what is prepared for us in future but I do hope we would stay strong and pull through. No more drama, just you and me.