About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

Make a chance

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Guess what! Hahah, I'm posting on the bus with an iPad now. So bloody bored and so bloody lazy to get to work but I need money so desperately. And the downside to this entire bullshit is that I have to work for the entire week straight with no off days, is like killing me mentally y'know!

Ugh! Work is killer, I honestly can't wait for school to start and I'm always a sucker for new environment. Haha learn new things and I really have the feel to be a nerd! Hehe!

Okay so lately it has been tiring for me! Before work visit grandpa, after work visit grandpa or find baby. Is like I haven't had a chance to really sit down and think about story of my life for even one second! Never been so busy in my life before. Hahahaha need a break like now!

Okay I'm reaching my stop! Shall edit the blog post later or just create a new one! Buh-bye