About Me

My photo
♀ ɔʜɘʀʏʟ ♥
You can never talk someone out of love. They have all these excuses; they find perfection in imperfection, beauty in the ugliness and love in wrath.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Blog Archive

So near yet so far

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hello! Haven't blogged cause I barely had the time to even used the comp super exhausted from work and I need a break ASAP!

So lately I've been really busy with work and also with frequent hospital visit to meet my grandpa, thank God he doing so well compared to before. And hopefully in time he will be my healthy grandpa again. Sigh only the first month of work and I'm dead tired! Feel like a weaklinggggg!!

Things has been going great with slutty young too! Happy together and no distraction from anyone or anything haha!

Well I think in reaching my stop already! I shall blog when I'm free! Of course, I'll feel the post with pictures too! And I think in going to start doing covers with iPad! I tried it out it was pretty good so ya think I'm just going to use it!